ABOUT JASON MOSER
“I am compelled to draw because if I try to stop, this aching, gnawing monster sneaks up behind me forcing me to draw. Having terribly honest people in my life, my work has been pushed beyond the limits I set for myself just making my life more difficult because now I have to work harder to do even better.
Not content to live with my illustration degree from Kendall College of Art and Design, my art monster demanded more, driving me into a life of blending 3d art and traditional techniques to create something unique, a stylized realism that is hard to define yet immediately recognizable. Currently, my monster and I have created numerous publications and been published on countless covers for novels. My personal project, the illustrated novella Entropy, as well as numerous other projects can be found online at asylumink.net with many more in the works, as my monster demands I no longer sleep.”
ABOUT ASYLUM INK
Are you bored with the same old horror & sci-fy? Do you crave the terrifying and unusual? Then you came to the right place! Asylum Ink has looked into the darkest corners of the world, to bring you the most ghastly and hideous collection of things that should never have been seen! Join Asylum Ink in the unrelenting search for terror!
UNDERSTANDING THE CATEGORIES:
- SHOCK THERAPY (Random bits of goodness): They pave the way with their obsessions.
- PATIENT SCREENINGS (Movie reviews): Curb violent tendencies with a look into horror cinema.
- CLINICAL TRIALS (Comic books): Laugh or cry, but these tales will ensure you get committed.
- FEATURED PATIENT (Artist galleries): Your retinas will burn at the sights you will behold.
- ISOLATION WARD (Prose stories): Tales too disturbing for the outside world.
- SELF MEDICATION (Drink recipes): Drinks of the Asylum used to quiet the voices.
- ACUSTIC THERAPY (Spotlighted music): Eardrums burst after sampling these audio treats.
- CONFISCATED ITEMS (3 dimensional art): Objects of beauty & uniqueness that have no home.
You can reach myself (Jason Moser) or anyone else associated with this site with the following form. I welcome all feedback and questions!
TO POTENTIAL SPONSORS:
Asylum Ink publishes in a variety of digital formats and can accommodate any advertising needs you may have. Be seen at the latest comic book and media conventions and have your ad showcased to tens of thousands of potential customers. We also offer advertising on the Asylum Ink website, limiting the advertising to one sponsor at a time for maximum exposure.
Please contact Stacy Moser if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss our advertising options for you in greater detail.
Our publications appeal primarily to 18-36 year olds, attracting thousands of readers through both internet and physically distributed CD’s. Our goal is to make advertising as painless as possible for you and as enjoyable and captivating as possible for our audience.
|* Readers may select multiple preferences, resulting in percentages which do not total 100%.|