Our staff can be reached at by posting below or filling out this form. We welcome all feedback and questions!
Are you bored with the same old horror magazine? Do you crave the terrifying and unusual? Then you came to the right place! Asylum Ink has looked into the darkest corners of the world, to bring you the most ghastly and hideous collection of things that should never have been seen! Join Asylum Ink Magazine in the unrelenting search for terror!
UNDERSTANDING THE CATEGORIES:
- SHOCK THERAPY (Random bits of goodness): They pave the way with their obsessions.
- PATIENT SCREENINGS (Movie reviews): Curb violent tendencies with a look into horror cinema.
- CLINICAL TRIALS (Comic books): Laugh or cry, but these tales will ensure you get committed.
- FEATURED PATIENT (Artist galleries): Your retinas will burn at the sights you will behold.
- ISOLATION WARD (Prose stories): Tales too disturbing for the outside world.
- SELF MEDICATION (Drink recipes): Drinks of the Asylum used to quiet the voices.
- ACUSTIC THERAPY (Spotlighted music): Eardrums burst after sampling these audio treats.
- CONFISCATED ITEMS (3 dimensional art): Objects of beauty & uniqueness that have no home.
TO POTENTIAL SPONSORS:
Our unique approach allows for flexibility and variety, exploiting the advantages of both the internet and physically distributed media. This page represents both our website and our physical method of distribution.
Advertisements are published alongside the regularly posted content and cross promoted on our social media network to maximize exposure.
Please contact Stacy Moser if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss our advertising options for you in greater detail. Rates start at only $10 and include unlimited text or images that you supply, or our in-house staff can quote their design services if you prefer.
Our publications appeal primarily to 18-36 year olds, attracting thousands of readers through both internet and physically distributed CD’s. Our goal is to make advertising as painless as possible for you and as enjoyable and captivating as possible for our audience.
|* Readers may select multiple preferences, resulting in percentages which do not total 100%.|