ABOUT ASYLUM INK PUBLISHING:
Asylum Ink exists to entertain an audience bored with the same old horror & Sci-fi. Created for those that crave the terrifying and unusual, Asylum Ink has looked into the darkest corners of the world, to assemble the most ghastly collection of things that should never be seen alone & in the dark! We support USER GENERATED content, removing all filters favoring unrestricted creativity and individual recognition. Submit your art and stories for publication with only two rules in mind – #1 Don’t break any laws & #2 Don’t publish spam. All else is fair game!
- SHOCK THERAPY (Random bits of goodness): They pave the way with their obsessions.
- PATIENT SCREENINGS (Movie reviews): Curb violent tendencies with a look into horror cinema.
- CLINICAL TRIALS (Comic books): Laugh or cry, but these tales will ensure you get committed.
- FEATURED PATIENT (Artist galleries): Your retinas will burn at the sights you will behold.
- ISOLATION WARD (Prose stories): Tales too disturbing for the outside world.
- SELF MEDICATION (Drink recipes): Drinks of the Asylum used to quiet the voices.
- ACUSTIC THERAPY (Spotlighted music): Eardrums burst after sampling these audio treats.
- CONFISCATED ITEMS (3 dimensional art): Objects of beauty & uniqueness that have no home.
Authors must create a wordpress account (which is easy to do).
Fill in all fields to ensure proper submission. Submissions are approved and posted daily.
By submitting to the Asylum Ink magazine for print, you acknowledge the following:
“My submission for publication in the Asylum Ink Compendium/Magazine/Blog certifies that (1) I agree with the terms and conditions as specified; (2) My submission is my own original work; and (3) I certify that I (the creator of the submitted material) alone own clear, complete and total rights to the work.(4) I grant Asylum Ink the right to republish my work digitally and in print under the ASYLUM INK magazine title and in promotional use for the magazine/blog.”